Thursday 8 September 2016

My dear ethical advertisers !
Do you want to promote and sell your ethical, social responsible and sustainable products, services and projects, like healthy food, natural cosmetics and cleaners, natural health, clean and eco techologies, eco tourismus in Slovenia? 
I am here with my company for ethical advertising called Etika d.o.o. (Ethics Ltd) for you to create more ethical society together.
Our services are: media-buying, running facebook activities for you in slovene language, production of ads, organising events, seminars and education, setting standards of ethical advertising.
Sincerely yours,
Miro Mihec, manager & owner Ethics Ltd. Company (Etika d.o.o. Maribor, Slovenia, Europe). My e-mail is miro.mihec@etika.si. My phone number is ++386 41 710-277, www.etika.
si/en

No comments:

Post a Comment